Thursday, April 7, 2011

Apply for other State and County Programs

More info on Government Programs Here

WIC, SSI, Medicaid, SCHIP and Early Childhood Intervention are funded whole or in part by the Federal Government and as such, each State has some version of them even if they call them something different (for instance, Medicaid is called Medi-Cal in California).

In addition, your State or County may have additional resources available to you (for instance, CCS in California).

The best way to find out what additional programs might be available to you is to ask the service providers you are already working with such as:

- Pediatrician
- Physical Therapist
- Early Childhood Intervention coordinator

No comments: