Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Inspiration from Parents of Children with SB

Greyson just continues to do so well and we are amazed by him every day! If we only knew what life would be like with him, we could have saved ourselves A LOT of worrying in those months after we found out about the spina bifida. Life is so good. :)
- Leigh

"I admit fully in having my faith tested at times while we have been on this journey, watching my babies struggle with every breath and fighting for life. In my heart, I know He is watching over them, and us. Both of my sons have overcome so much just to be here. They keep fighting and surmounting all the obstacles in their way. Their strength and resilience humbles me and I am so honored that I was chosen to be their mom!"
- Holli

WELCOME TO HOLLAND by Emily Perl Kingsley.

HOW PREEMIE MOMS ARE CHOSEN Adapted from Erma Bombeck

No comments: